Friday, December 20, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things

Bacon and Mayo and whiskey on bar hops. Bright LED lights in modern day highlights Sparkley paper packages from Hillie and Dev These are a few of my favorite things Rainbow colored tattoos and warm rainy summers E-mails and dog tails and stir fry with noodles Birdies that fly with the twigs in their beak These are a few of my favorite things Men in clean boxers with stocky built bodies People that stay close to me and my blogger Hot cocoa packets and chocolate sea salt - caramel... These are a few of my favorite things When the family yells, when my joints hurt When I'm feeling mad I try to remember my favorite things And then sometimes I feel not so bad Written by ME - Dee. Yep. Inpired by: The Sound Of Music - My Favorite Things

No comments:

Post a Comment