Saturday, November 30, 2013

Confessions of a Fiance.

FFFFFFFFFFF####

Mom: What kind of dress do you want?
Me: I don't know.
...I really don't care just as long as it looks good on me.
Mom: Have you dreamed of your wedding, how you want it to be, when you were a kid?
Nope.
Mom: Nothing at all?
Me: Uhhh, ::thinks:: no.



[[[[[[[[When is the wedding?]]]]]]]]WHENISTHEWEDDING
::pause in deep thought, crack a smile, proceed::
Well we tried for Fall of 2015 but now we we're thinking Summer of 2015. Not sure yet. Changes. I want my girls to wear sundresses. I want to get married outside. I would like to get married by the water. I don't want a standard golf/banquet hall. I want a pretty place - nice architecture or beautiful outdoors.



OOOOh flowers!!!
Nope. No flowers.
But but butttt.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.



Did I tell you I reallllly don't want it have it at another golf/banquet hall.
Why not?
It's ugly.
Well you could always decorate the inside!!!!!!! :D OHMAHGAHD  :D :D :D :D
Yeahhhhhhhhhh....no.


Me: Dad should I get one of them hair things with the flowers or should I wear a ...
Dad: Tiara.
Me: A tiara?
Dad: Yeah, why?
Me: Those things are like $300. With all the diamonds?
Dad: $300? Well they aren't real diamonds.
Me: I know they aren't.


Trying to save for a wedding, save for a house, and pay student loans so we can get pre-approved because our debt to income is too high. F^@# you Sallie Mae. "It is improper to write "Sallie Mae" without it being capitalized," said the RED UNDERLINE. Go ahead, try it.
FIRSTWORLDPROBLEMS.


AND
Do you know what it tacky? ... Most of these.
Those. They bother me and burn my eyes. :( GAHH

No comments:

Post a Comment